These are the current listings that are under contract with Don Watson Realty.
Real Estate Listings
Please browse through our listings and let us know if you have any questions.
(Listings are subject to sale and change. The information herein may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warranty or guaranty of any kind. Agents and Buyers must independently verify any info they deem material or important to their purchase or any offered price there under.)
59-215 Maki Way Kamuela HI 96743 , Kohala Ranch
CUSTOM BUILT home with many upgrades! Kohala Ranch "Meadows",being offered at $1,895,000 which *includes adjacent 3.25 acres lot, MLS# 299486, totaling a 6.36 acre estate. Build and sell a second home on the lot or keep it undeveloped. Landscaped/lighted yard, the home is beautifully positioned overlooking the Blue Pacific Ocean and miles of shoreline of the Kohala Coast.
1) Open Floor Plan, Kitchen/Dining/Living/Lanai. Vaulted ceilings, skylights, central air,ceiling fans, fireplace, pocket door systems opening onto the shaded covered lanai with ocean views. Travertine flooring throughout.
2) Resort Quality Kitchen. Custom built African "ribbon" mahogany cabinets with Van Gogh granite counters, island food prep area with sink, GE Monogram "designer series" appliances, pocket window system to lanai entertaining area.
3) Covered Lanai, South-West facing lanai , custom tiled, ocean and mountain views
4) Custom office with ‘hand-made’ solid koa wood floor.
5) Custom spa w/4 speed waterfall, solar heated, salt system
6) Master Suite, Spacious private carpeted, 8 foot sliding doors onto lanai & spa with ocean views, 9 ft. ceilings with soffited lighting, African mahogany doors and custom outfitted closet interior.
7) Master Bath, Spacious & bright travertine tile throughout, skylight, African mahogany cabinets with granite counters, double sinks, soaking tub, walk in shower with dual shower heads and separate water closet.
8) Second master suite wing, Opposite side of house, separate entrance, private covered lanai, carpet, 9ft ceilings, solid mahogany doors throughout, custom wardrobe interiors, "full bath" with travertine tile and granite counters.
9) Yard Landscaped and on irrigation/timer system with landscape lighting and tiki torches, 42 solar/photovoltaic panels sized for a swimming pool keeps electric costs to the minimum. Pool infrastructure/equipment already in place
10) Custom solid Ribbon Mahogany doors & cabinets
Price: $2,149,000 Active Sub-Type: Detached Land Tenure: Fee Simple Subdivision: Mauna Lani Champion Ridge District: South Kohala Ownership: Full Zoning: RS-20 Record Sys.: Disclosure Form: Yes Land Area: 24,391 sqft Flood Zone: Incr/Block: Lot: Roads: Private Easement: Driveway, Ingress/Egress, Electric Oceanfront Parcel: No Parking: Attached Year Built: 2005Pre-Forc/SS/REO: Additional Info: Property Details Bedrooms: 3 Bathrms: 3 [Full], 1 [Half] Living Area: 3,492 Pets Allowed: Yes Unit Descr: Ext Area: Pub Rpt#: Project: Design: Double Wall, Wood Frame Schools: Frontage: Road/Street View: Ocean
Classic island single family home designed by architect Harrell McCarty, fully embraces island living at its finest. Central great room graced with 9'+ African Mahogany ceiling, ideal for entertaining guests, opens to covered lanai with views of majestic Kohala Mountains. Exquisite Native Hawaiian solid Ohia hardwood floors throughout home entice barefoot walking. Honduran Mahogany cabinets, finely crafted counters, pocket door system in all rooms allows full advantage of island's tropical breezes. Escape to a personal sanctuary of tropical elegance by way of outdoor, private, garden court shower or the master bathroom's custom, all in one, sunken spa/bath/shower. Indulge in seasonal mangoes, lemons, and oranges on property. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1 half bath island home offers the finest island resort lifestyle in the tranquil, gated community of Champion Ridge, coupled with the amenities of Mauna Lani's Advantage Program, including access to Mauna Lani Beach Club, exclusive only to homeowners. Experience this one of a kind, classic island home and lifestyle!